Sussit is a Covid19 Essential Service !!
KTTV NZ Ltd (we, us, our) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
Any reference to Sussit Services include any service we may provide over the Internet, whether on the Worldwide Web, an application, or by any other means.
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
Who do we collect your personal information from
We collect personal information about you from:
· you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use the Sussit Services
· third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information:
· to verify your identity
· to enable you to use the Sussit services
· to market the Sussit services to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
· to improve the Sussex Services that we provide to you
· to undertake credit checks of you (if necessary)
· to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
· to facilitate any transaction you may make through the Sussit Services to a third party
· to respond to communications from you, including any complaint made by you or about you. If there is a complaint about you then we will not release your personal information to that third party without your consent or as otherwise required by law.
· to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
· to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
· for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
· Our employees or contractors, for the purpose of them performing the work they do for us.
· other Sussit Members where such information is required to facilitate the pickup and delivery of items through the Sussit Platform.
· any business that supports the Sussit Services, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the Sussit Services and products, including any legal support.
· an agency for the purpose of checking you i.e. credit check or NZTA for Drivers License validation
· other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
· a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
· any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
· any other person authorised by you.
A business that supports the Sussit Services and products may be located outside New Zealand. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside New Zealand.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting). We may ask for further information to verify your identity if we do we may charge you our reasonable costs of providing to you copies of your personal information or correcting that information.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
If you post your personal information on any Sussit Service, you acknowledge and agree that the information you post is publicly available.